If your student is missing something, there is a good chance that it is hanging around in our lost and found located in Wasatch Too. The most common items in our lost and found are jackets, reusable...
5th Grade Storybook Pumpkin Patch
We are growing a storybook pumpkin patch and we need your help! Decorate a pumpkin to look like one of your favorite book characters, and bring it to school for Library Storybook Pumpkin Patch!
- No carved or cut pumpkins!
- Think of your favorite book and design your pumpkin based on your favorite character from that book.
- Purchase a pumpkin that is NO Larger in size than a basketball.
- Gather your decorating supplies at home. Acrylic paints or permanent markers work best. (Please don’t use spray paint, it will gradually dissolve the pumpkin.) Add materials, like yarn, buttons, wiggly eyes, etc.
- No carving, cutting, or poking holes in your pumpkin.
- Fill in the blanks on the back of this page and bring to school starting October 8-October 24.
WHEN TO BRING: October 8-24th WHERE TO BRING: Wasatch Library ON DISPLAY: October 8-31st
Instructions include tag to bring with your decorated pumpkin—10032019_storybook_pumpkin_patch_instructions