Monthly safety tip brought to you by Flickinger, Sutterfield, & Boulton (a sponsor of our STAR Reader reading program this year) UTAHINJURYLAWYERS.COM. Don’t Let Injuries Get in the Way of...
How can your student prepare for Battle of the Books?
- Make sure student has read or listened to their assigned books (ebook, library book, or audiobook)
- Practice and memorize assigned books complete titles and authors full names
- Search each assigned book on Quizlet and go through quizzes you find
2021-22 Battle of the Books 3-4 Grade Booklist.pdf
2021-22 Battle of the Books 5-6 Grade Booklist.pdf
When will the Battle of the Books take place?
- Battle I—January 10-14 (to determine winning team in each class)
- Battle II—February 28-Mar 4 ( to determine 1 winning team in each of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grade)
- Battle III—Mar 17 (to determine the winning 3rd/4th-grade team and 5th/6th-grade team)
- Battle Assembly—Mar 28 (Teachers vs. winning 3/4 and 5/6 winning teams)
- District Battle at Provo High—April 21, (3/4 competition—4:30 pm), (5/6—competition 5:30 pm)