Last modified: March 7, 2020
Welcome to Mrs. Whatcott’s 4th Grade!
Homework Language Arts Math Science Social Studies
- Moby Max– Individualized Instruction
- Spelling City (Print off spelling lists, practice words, and take practice tests)
- Reading Challenge Form
- Math Review (Review 4th grade math skills)
- Wasatch Handbook
Individual School Supplies: A backpack (only regular backpacks fit in the lockers we get to use. Backpacks with wheels do not fit and end up jamming the lockers and breaking the wheels. Please only send regular backpacks that will fit in the lockers. Thanks) Personal Pencil Box markers/crayons 1 pack wooden pencils 1 pack mechanical pencils (please label with sharpie as these tend to disappear) Red and Blue pen (again, please label) Personal pencil sharpener 2 dry erase markers 12 count colored pencils (please sharpen beforehand) 1 bottle Elmer’s Glue 4 Glue Sticks 1-2 spiral bound 70 pg. Notebooks Scissors Ear Buds or Headphones (please label with tape and put in baggie) Stylus (Optional- for use with iPad/Chrome Books– Please label) Class Donation(suggested $25, this is not required, students will not be denied the opportunity to participate) “Notice: The items on this list will be used during the regular school day. They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis, otherwise, they will be furnished by the school.
Shared Supplies: The following are items that are needed in the classroom. If you would like to donate any of the following, that would be wonderful!
Kleenex (LOTS) Clear page protectors Clear contact paper Pencils Sandwich-sized, and Gallon sized zip-loc bags Dry erase markers White lined paper (lots of it) Black Sharpie Markers Sticky Notes Paper Towels Paper plates, cups, and plastic utensils
- Nouns Rock- School House Rock Video Clip
- 4 Types of Sentences – Sentence Family Video Link
- Simple/Compound Sentences Intereactive Worksheet
- Conjunction Junction- School House Rock Video Clip
- Term 1 Survey
- Similes and Metaphors
- Vocabulary- Antonyms
- Lesson 1: Greetings
- Lesson 2: Alphabet (Pronunciation Guide)
- Lesson 3: Colors
- Lesson 4: Numbers
- Lesson 5: Le Calendrier (Calendar)
- Lesson 6: Numbers 11-100
- Lesson 7:La famille
- Vetements (Clothes)– Assignment is to create a collage and label the clothing items in the picture.
End of Year Practice Tests