Last modified: February 10, 2020
Practice Makes Perfect! Practice your typing at home, but remember the following:
- Sit up tall and straight with your knees together and feet flat on floor.
- Eyes off keyboard – memorize keys and you will eventually increase your speed and accuracy.
- Keep fingers curled, palms off the table, elbows at your side, shoulders relaxed.
- Focus on ACCURACY and then your SPEED will increase the more your PRACTICE!
- Keep fingers on HOME ROW keys as you type.
- BE GREAT TYPISTS!
NetSmartz Grade K-3
NetSmartz Grade 4-6
Typing Tests that you can take to improve your speed.
Studio C can ONLY be watched as a reward.
Keep hands on home row keys when playing the games
Find a game that works with your own level of typing.