Wasatch– Franklin – Sunset View Students leave for camp on Monday, June 17 at 8:00 a.m. Students return from camp on Friday, June 21 at 12:00 p.m. Students will leave from Sunset View...
Girls on the Run 2019 Spring Program starts March 11 and ends June 1, 2019
Who We Are
Girls on the Run Utah is an after school program like no other! Twice per week for 12 weeks, girls have fun, make friends, increase their physical activity levels and learn important life skills. Trained and caring coaches lead 3rd-8th grade girls through interactive lessons and running activities. The season ends with a 5k event on June 1st! Girls in Utah County can join us for our first Utah County 5k on May 18th!
What the Program Includes
- 24 lessons delivered by GOTR coaches
- Grown Up Guide and 5k training guide
- Official GOTR t-shirt and water bottle
- 5k finisher medal
- Entry to end of season 5k festival
- All curriculum materials and supplies
- Running incentives and prizes
- 10 weeks of fun, dynamic practices
- A healthy snack at each practice
- End of season awards and celebration
- Running shoes for those in need
How to Register
Scholarships are available for those in need of financial assistance. We encourage all girls to participate regardless of their family’s ability to pay.
- Location: Provo Rec Center Peaks Ice Arena
- Practice Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Practice Time: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Provo City School District does not sponsor this event/activity/offer and assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, Provo City School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.