Provo City School District’s Child Nutrition Program is committed to providing our students and school communities with nutritious and great-tasting meals. To that end, the Child Nutrition Program...
You will pick up all your student(s) materials and personal items at one time. This will include any personal items left by students in desks/lockers, end of year materials, student work, and end of year awards/certificates.
You will also need to drop off any school owned items (chromebooks, library books, baggie books, band/orchestra instruments, teacher owned items, teacher gifts, etc) at the same time.
- No parents or students will be allowed inside the building. No one will be allowed to walk up to collect their items and the playground is closed (per Governor Herbert’s Stay Home, Stay Safe directive).
- The bagged items will be brought to you by a staff member. Any drop off items can be given to a staff member to be placed in the correct drop off bin.
- We will also be collecting Chromebooks at this time. Please bring ALL district loaned equipment with you.
- Lost and Found items will be displayed on the front lawn. After parents have collected student items, they will be able to drive to the front entrance drop off lane. Only 2 parents will be allowed in the lost and found area at a time. Please be considerate of others and do so as quickly as possible. Those waiting their turn must remain in their vehicles.
- If you are unable to pick up at your assigned day/time, please ask a friend to pick up and deliver to your porch.
What we need from you to help expedite this event…write your student’s last and first name(s) on a piece of paper large enough to be seen by the person outside calling into the school for your materials. Place this paper in the back, passenger side window of your car, as shown in the example below.
Dates/Times (Below dates are assigned by the first letter of your student(s) last name)
Tuesday, May 19 (South Carpool Area)
- A-B: 9:00-10:30
- C-D: 10:30-12:00
- E-G: 1:00-2:30
- Late Pick Up A-G: 2:30-4:00
Wednesday, May 20 (South Carpool Area)
- H-J: 9:00-10:30
- K-L: 10:30-12:00
- M-O: 1:00-2:30
- Late Pick Up H-O: 2:30-4:00
Thursday, May 21 (South Carpool Area)
- P-R: 9:00-10:30
- S-T: 10:30-12:00
- U-Z: 1:00-2:30
- Late Pick Up P-Z: 2:30-4:00