Fall Festival is just around the corner! Here's some information to help you prepare for the festival. All proceeds from the Fall Festival go directly to teachers & the classrooms! Pop-Bottle...
Drop off Creations in the Wasatch Main Gym for Judging Friday, September 24, 8:20 – 8:45 am
What is a Pop-Bottle Creation? Pop-bottle creations are UNOPENED pop bottles and cans, decorated as any creation you can imagine, or assembled into a fun scene.
Entries are donated to be used as prizes for the Pop-Bottle Parade (like a cake walk) at the Fall Festival. Make your entry something that Festival participants will LOVE to win!
- Have fun!
- NO GLASS bottles
- Use unopened beverage containers (pop bottles or juice boxes/containers). No water bottles.
- Combination of pop bottles could include:
- One 2-liter bottle
- Two 20-ounce bottles
- Four or more cans or juice boxes
- Any combination of 3 pop bottles
- Groupings must be attached to a single board or box for easy movement and count as one entry.
- You may purchase back your creation for a $5 donation to PAWS right after school (1-2pm)
- Limit two entries per student
- Attach entry form to your creation. (Entry forms are below, please cut and attach to your creation)
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!!!!
- All entrants receive a Fall Festival Ticket for each entry (limit 2)
- There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winner per grade level. They will get a ribbon as well as other prizes.
- Class Competition, the class that has the most entries will win a class party.
Pop Bottle Fall Festival Flyer
Pop Bottle Creation Entry Form