Provo City School District Child Nutrition Summer feeding program will end on Tuesday, June 30th. Meals will still be available to our Provo community at three sites across the district from July 1st...
The Utah Department of Health has developed the attached pdf’s and information below to remind us of the simple steps we can all take to reduce the spread of the disease.
Reduce Your Risk of Coronavirus
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use a tissue or a flexed elbow.
If you develop a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing and have traveled to mainland China in the past 14 days, seek medical care immediately. Call ahead to tell your healthcare provider about your travel and symptoms.
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This illness can be mild. However, in some cases it is severe enough to require hospitalization. If you have been to mainland China within 14 days and are experiencing these symptoms, seek medical care immediately and tell your healthcare provider about your symptoms and travel.
Who is at risk?
- Recent travelers from mainland China. This does not include Taiwan, Macau, or Hong Kong.
- Individuals with close contact to a person with COVID-19.
- Current risk to the general public is low.
How is it spread?
- Through the air after coughing or sneezing.
- Close personal contact with an infected person.
- Touching an object that has the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Wash your hands often. Avoid contact with people who are sick. Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
To prevent illness:
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Redusca Su Riesgo de Coronavirus.pdf