Provo City School District Child Nutrition Summer feeding program will end on Tuesday, June 30th. Meals will still be available to our Provo community at three sites across the district from July 1st...
We are in need of some parent volunteers for some activities we have coming up over the next few months at Wasatch Elementary.
Please use the link below to sign up for the following activities:
- Help read and evaluate students’ writers olympics papers. This is something you can do from home. A training will be given so you know how to do it.
Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating: March 13
- Sign up to come to decorate doors throughout Wasatch.
Artist and Innovation Lunch Activity: April 3 (during lunch)
- Help supervise a small art project that a local artist will be showing the children. Younger children not able to come.
Art Show: April 24
- Set up for art show, younger children welcome
Wasatch Track & Field: May 1st and 8th
- Help with Field Day events
K-2nd Field Day: May 15
- We’ll need two volunteers for each of the 8 stations (relay races, parachute, sock toss, bubbles, etc), as well as set up and clean up. Younger children are welcome!
Graduation Cookies: May 20
- Need a dozen cookies donated per person. Please deliver to the main office by May 20th.
We have some more events that will come up in April and May that we can also use some help with but we are in need of help for the events posted above in order for them to run smoothly.
Please use this link to sign up for the various events we have coming up. Wasatch 2019/2020 Volunteer Sign Up