- Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers needed to help with Talent Show Tryouts & Talent Show:
- During the talent show tryouts Friday February 8th, February 15th from 1:30-3:00 PM. (Younger children welcome)
- During the talent show directing kids when it’s their turn
- During the talent show someone who has experience controlling the sound board
- Volunteers needed to help with Writers Olympics:
- Help read and evaluate students’ writers olympics papers. (This is something you can do from home. A training will be given so you know how to do it.)
We would like to thank Sam's Club for awarding our PAWS organization a grant for Wasatch Elementary. PAWS applied for and was granted $500 towards supplies for our upcoming Fall Festival. The...
We have multiple bike racks to accommodate and secure your student’s bike or scooter during school hours. However, we are concerned with the potential for stolen, lost, or damaged bikes and...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice...