When you return to school on Monday, you may notice some new additions to the 1st and upper grade hallways. They are sensory paths. "A sensory path is a colorful, creative and playful way for...
- Wear a helmet when biking.
- Stay on sidewalks whenever possible.
- Look left, right, and left again before crossing the street. Continue to look in both directions as you cross.
- Be alert! Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Use crosswalks to cross the street, and don’t cross the road between parked cars.
- Observe all traffic signals and let the school crossing guard help you.
- Consider starting a walking/biking school bus by inviting families in your neighborhood to walk children to school together as a group.