Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Wasatch STEM Fair November 22, 2019
All Students only need to complete the Wasatch STEM Fair Registration Papers.
Entry Forms are due in the Wasatch Main Office by Friday, November 15th.
- Wasatch STEM Fair is open to all 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.
- All Projects MUST have a LAB BOOK, a JOURNAL, and a DISPLAY BOARD.
- Students must follow the Scientific Method or Engineering Design Method.
- No Teams! All Projects are individual!
- All judging will take place at the STEM Fair, November 22nd.
- (Students need to be present for their projects to be judged.)
- 5th and 6th grade winners will advance to the Provo District Fair.
If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Isom (email@example.com).
STEM Fair Info Packet
STEM Entry Form