Provo City School District Child Nutrition Summer feeding program will end on Tuesday, June 30th. Meals will still be available to our Provo community at three sites across the district from July 1st...
We love Wasatch! So many people contribute to making it the best school in the land. We have the best principals, teachers and staff! We have supportive parents, and kind, hard-working students. Please participate with us this week as we celebrate Wasatch. We really DO think it’s grand!
Each day there will be a theme, and a suggestion for kids to dress up, if they desire. Our bigger focus, however, will be an action item that is suggested on the flier each day—some way they can help make Wasatch grand. At the bottom of each day on the flier, there is an”I did it!” box for students to check when they’ve followed through on the action. Students who want to participate in a raffle for a prize can turn in their completed Spirit Week checklist to their teacher by Jan. 14.
We’re hoping that celebrating Spirit Week this way especially encourages students to recognize that their actions help contribute to making Wasatch ‘the best school in the land!’
Cut off the completed bottom portion of the Wasatch Spirit Week Form.pdf and turn it into your teacher by Tuesday January 14 for a chance to win a prize!
JAN 7—Celebrate our GRAND teachers and principals!
- I CAN WEAR THIS—Dress up like Mrs. Hansen or Mr. Fuhriman OR wear your teacher’s favorite color
- I CAN DO THIS—I can make Wasatch GRAND by doing something kind for my teacher.
JAN 8—Celebrate our GRAND students!
- I CAN WEAR THIS—Dress the same as your friend or friends
- I CAN DO THIS—I can help make Wasatch GRAND by being a kind friend: Reach out and say hello to someone new today!
JAN 9—Celebrate our GRAND support staff!
- I CAN WEAR THIS—Dress like one of your specialty teachers
- I CAN DO THIS—I can help make Wasatch GRAND by keeping it clean: Find 10 pieces of trash to pick up and throw away!
JAN 10—Celebrate our GRAND parents!
- I CAN WEAR THIS—Wear your Wasatch shirt or dress up like Satch!
- Come to the FAMILY DANCE tonight at 6:30 pm!
- I CAN DO THIS—I can make Wasatch GRAND by doing my homework without being asked OR by reading with a sibling.