Provo City School District’s Child Nutrition Program is committed to providing our students and school communities with nutritious and great-tasting meals. To that end, the Child Nutrition Program...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Ms. Beck:
- Ms. Beck is loving and kind. My son was so happy to receive postcards in the mail. She always goes the extra mile!
- Ms. Beck is full of inspiration and kindness. She takes time with parents to make sure they all understand the needs of the student. We really think she’s Grand!
- My daughter & I love Ms. Beck so much! We thank her for her courageous, patient, nurturing, intelligent, reliable, steady, loving approach to teaching! We love you Ms. Beck!
- Miss Beck makes learning fun, ie. pop bottle rockets, trebuchets, & government Monopoly to name a few.
- Ms. Beck is fully invested in helping each student succeed, have fun, learn a lot, and feel good about themselves. She’s a wonderful teacher!
- Ms. Beck is so professional and inspirational. She is a woman of incredible strength and character & it shows in the way she treats her students and runs her class.
- Ms. Beck goes above & beyond to make connections and let each child know they are important.
- What a “wonder woman”! I’ve noticed Ms. Beck wearing so many different hats!