Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Parrish:
- Could I have Mrs. Parrish every year? She makes learning Chinese fun!
- Mrs. Parrish makes Chinese New Year celebrations fun! She’s an awesome teacher.
- We love the way Mrs. Parrish kindly teaches and has great classroom management skills. She is a happy teacher who we love!!
- Mrs. Parrish is the best teacher. My son loved being in her class because she was so engaging. She also has such a fun personality. Kids love Mrs. Parrish.
- Mrs. Parrish is a teacher who sets high expectations and then gently and carefully leads her children to reach them. We really think she is grand!
- Mrs. Parrish is fun and funny! She is passionate about the Chinese culture.
- Mrs. Parrish is fantastic! Her lessons and projects are fun and interesting & she helps us be successful!
- Mrs. Parrish makes people feel good. She rewards us when we’re successful!