When you return to school on Monday, you may notice some new additions to the 1st and upper grade hallways. They are sensory paths. "A sensory path is a colorful, creative and playful way for...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Perry:
- Mrs. Perry organizes her classroom so well. She makes learning so fun for kids!
- Mrs. Perry is the best! She is so patient and works so hard to help each student feel loved & confident!
- Mrs. Perry created an awesome Aesop’s fables collection of mini plays that my son loved participating in.
- Mrs. Perry does all she can to meet each student’s individual needs!
- Mrs. Perry goes to great lengths to help struggling students feel successful.
- Mrs. Perry often goes the extra mile with kids by tutoring before or after school!
- Mrs. Perry truly loves and cares for each & every child.
- Mrs. Perry’s gently nature helped my daughter to feel secure & happy to be at school.