Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Routsong:
- I have never met a better “all star rookie teacher” than Mrs. Routsong.
- Ms. Routsong is so loving and kind and has every students needs in mind. She has made it so my daughter enjoys coming to school!
- Ms. Routsong will forever stand out as a teacher who made a difference in the life of my son. She cared for him as a student, helping him progress and gain confidence in his ability to learn!
- Ms. Routsong cares so much for my son and her love and belief in him astounds both my son and me! She has made a lifelong impact on who he is and has given him a belief in who he can become.
- Ms. Routsong is very patient and caring. She makes sure every student is treated uniquely and according to each individuals learning capacity.
- Ms. Routsong is consistently encouraging, complimenting and building my son up, which gives him the drive to keep working hard and makes school enjoyable. As a parent, it means the world to me!
- Mrs. Routsong is a kind and compassionate teacher who cares deeply about each child in her class! We love her!
- You can feel that Ms. Routsong cares about her students! She has reached out to me often about my son and expressed that she enjoys having him in class & checks on him with his health challenges. We’ve really appreciated it!