It is time to sign up for a SEP conference with your child's teacher. Conferences will be held February 3-5, 2021 via Zoom. Please use the link below to find your student's teacher (teachers are...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Whatcott:
- Mrs. Whatcott’s positivity, kindness and skills with the kids make her truly grand! She always has a smile—even on hard days. She inspires kids to reach higher.
- Mrs. Whatcott makes learning about Utah the best! Her monthly reading reports make reading fun.
- She challenges her students and allows them to use their imagination and be creative!
- Being in Mrs. Whatcott’s class made my daughter feel like she was a part of something important, like all the time spent in the classroom has a bigger purpose.
- Mrs. Whatcott is so patient and sees each student so individually that they each feel so loved and like they are her favorite. She gives so much care and love!
- Mrs. Whatcott is the best! She is so much fun. She enjoys what she is teaching and puts her all into it.
- Mrs. Whatcott has great lessons that make learning fun! I loved the Pioneer lesson and BBQ lunch!
- Not only is Mrs. Whatcott a fantastic teacher, as a parent I’ll leave her classroom feeling like a best friend!