Provo City School District Child Nutrition Summer feeding program will end on Tuesday, June 30th. Meals will still be available to our Provo community at three sites across the district from July 1st...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Edwards:
- Ms. Edwards believes in her students and their ability to succeed. She is patient and the kids love her!
- Our daughter is learning and is happy in Mrs. Edwards class. What more could we want? We appreciate her so much!
- Ms. Edwards has such a quiet and calm personality—She has built great relationships with her students. They LOVE her and she LOVES them!
- Ms. Edwards has done such a great job of teaching concepts and is teaching our child confidence in herself which is huge!
- Mrs. Edwards has a great personality and temperament for teaching. Our child is thriving in her class & has learned so much already. We love her!
- We absolutely LOVE Mrs. Edwards! She is so fun and kind. Our daughter loves being in her class & is excited to go to school!
- Mrs. Edwards is so nice. I wish she lived at my house. She makes stuff really fun.
- Mrs. Edwards helps my daughter to feel valued, and that has helped her to grow & learn so much in a few short months!