Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Ms. Lovell:
- The kids love Ms. Lovell’s art lessons and weekly science class.
- Mrs. Lovell helped my daughter catch up in math in such a way that it is now her favorite subject!
- Ms. Lovell is the best! She always is patient while I finish my work & also I saw her singing on TV!
- Ms. Lovell is responsible and works for her students.
- Mrs. Lovell does a fantastic job of teaching through art and movement!
- Mrs. Lovell is wonderful! She loves her students and looks forward to each new year!
- Ms. Lovell is the best teacher! She has been so good to help my daughter adjust to a new school and culture.
- Ms. Lovell is so talented in her teaching & has a lot of fun.