- We Really Think You’re Grand—Mr. Scribner
We Really Think You’re Grand—Mr. Scribner
- Mr. Scribner really cares for each student. He makes Wasatch better with his positive attitude!
- Mr. Scribner is funny an he never makes anyone feel bad for their mistakes. His lessons are fun and he helps people get to know each other.
- Mr. Scribner masterfully brings fun to learning! He is excellent at teaching responsibility; something the kids will need their whole lives!
- Mr. Scribner cares for his students! He makes Wasatch better because of his positive attitude and willingness to help out and even play the piano when needed!
- No matter the cost. Mr. S. lets his students do more than just sit in class. His classroom is fun. He has a fun personality and his jokes leave an aura around!
- Mr. Scribner gets right on the students level. He gets into the games and lessons and helps the kids want to get involved and learn. We love him!
- I have learned the most from Mr. S. He takes time for every student and he’s funny.
- Mr. S. connects so well with all kids. He’s a master @ 4-square!
Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Mrs. Christensen takes time to know & understand each student. Mrs. Christensen is so kind and so patient. Mrs. Christensen goes above and beyond to help students have a wonderful...
Friday was an important day for our 6th graders. Completing their medieval project and packet earned them a medieval feast. Students started the morning off with a procession through the school...