Riding the Wind: Story Plays from Old China by Carol Korty Audition Call: Looking for: A storytelling ENSEMBLE of about 25-30 students. Grades 2nd-6th may audition. Please note this...
Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice things that you said about Mrs. Ku:
- Children work hard in Ms. Ku’s class, and she acres about them very much.Ms. Ku is really good at teaching Chinese and she does it in fun ways!
- Ms. Ku helped me with my math so much and helped me when I was feeling nervous about friends.
- We feel we hit the jackpot with Ms. Ku! She expanded a section of my child’s mind and helped me open a new world for her!
- Ms. Ku saw my daughters potential and patiently brought her up to speed in her Chinese language learning. We are so grateful for her!
- Ms. Ku is really nice and she is funny too. I really like her!
- Ms. Ku has a very organized classroom & makes learning fun!