Last modified: February 6, 2020
I’m excited to work with you and your child this upcoming year. I am looking forward to a spectacular year!
The new school year is just around the corner and it will soon be time to begin purchasing those back to school items. The school will provide some basic materials; however a donation of the following items would be greatly appreciated.
Class Supply List
It is helpful for your child to have a backpack
Requested donation list (no need to label with names – these are classroom items to be shared by all):
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 24 #2 pencils
- 3 large glue sticks
- 3 spiral-bound notebooks (inexpensive kind)
- 1 folder (inexpensive kind)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 small pencil box
- 1 box of 16 or 24 crayons
- Markers Broad Tip 8–10 Primary Colors
- 1 pkg. White Board markers
- 2 pink erasers or a package of cap erasers
- 1 pkg. colored pencils
- 1 box of resealable gallon plastic bags
We also are asking for a $25.00 donation to help with the cost of class excursions, projects, Scholastic News, etc.
Parents please note: donations and contributions are voluntary; we do not require them in order for your child to participate fully.