Last modified: December 12, 2019
Volunteer Opportunities 2019-2020
- SPIRIT FAMILY DANCE—January 10th Set up for the Family Dance, Help at Family Dance serving cookies, Dance Clean up, Cookie Donations—We need each volunteer to bring in 2 dozen cookies. Please drop off by Thursday January 9th
- TALENT SHOW—February 7th, 14th and 21st, Friday, Feb 7th, 1:30-3 PM, Friday and/or Feb 14th, 1:30-3 PM Help out during the talent show tryouts. Younger children welcome.
- TALENT SHOW SOUND BOARD CONTROLLER—Friday, Feb 21, 8:30-11:30 AM Help out during the talent show by directing kids when it’s their turn. Controlling the Sound Board (would like someone with experience)
- WRITERS OLYMPICS—February & March Help read and evaluate students’ writers olympics papers. This is something you can do from home. A training will be given so you know how to do it.
- SPRING BOOK FAIR—March 3rd-6th Monday, you’ll come and help set up the bookfair. Tuesday – Friday afternoon you’ll help the kids during their lunch hour. Thursday Night – They will be playing games and passing out prizes. You’ll help with the game stations and pass out prizes.
- GRANDPARENTS DAY LUNCH—March 4th & 5th Help direct students and keep them occupied until grandparents arrive, Help check-in grandparents and direct them to the gym.
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK-DOOR DECORATING—March 13th after 3:20 PM – 5:00 PM At this time we are asking for those who would be interested in helping to please sign up and once we have an updated list of teachers we will be emailing those who have signed up so they can pick a door. (this is for the specialty teachers, office staff and etc.)
- ARTIST AND INNOVATION LUNCH ACTIVITY—Friday, April 3 during lunch Help supervise a small art project that a local artist will be showing the children. Younger children not able to come.
- ART SHOW—April 24 at 8:30 AM Description: Set up for art show, younger children welcome
- WASATCH TRACK & FIELD—May 1st and 8th Help with Field Day events
- K-2ND FIELD DAY—May 15th Description: We’ll need two volunteers for each of the 8 stations (relay races, parachute, sock toss, bubbles, etc), as well as set up and clean up. Younger children are welcome!
- GRADUATION COOKIES—May 20 Need a dozen cookies donated per person. Please deliver to the main office by May 20th.