Skip to main menu Skip to main content
Provo City School District Logo

Provo City School District

Wasatch Elementary School

Last modified: April 14, 2020

New Student Registration

Student Registration During Closure

Welcome, we are excited for your child to join Wasatch Elementary! The following will provide you with information regarding the registration of your student.

Click here to visit the Provo School District website to learn about new student registration during the closure.