Last modified: September 16, 2020
Practice Makes Perfect! Practice your typing at home, but remember the following:
- Sit up tall and straight with your knees together and feet flat on floor.
- Eyes off keyboard – memorize keys and you will eventually increase your speed and accuracy.
- Keep fingers curled, palms off the table, elbows at your side, shoulders relaxed.
- Focus on ACCURACY and then your SPEED will increase the more your PRACTICE!
- Keep fingers on HOME ROW keys as you type.
- BE GREAT TYPISTS!
- Typing Club
- NetSmartz Grade K-3
- NetSmartz Grade 4-6
- Typing Tests that you can take to improve your speed.
- Studio C can ONLY be watched as a reward.
Keep hands on home row keys when playing the games
Find a game that works with your own level of typing.
- Keyboard Revolution
- Martian City Defender
- Desert Racer
- Spacebar Invaders
- Frog Typing
- Type Toss
- Keyboard Jump
- War of the Words
- Nitro Type
- Key Racer
- Sailboat Race
- Horse Racing
- Return of the Keyboard
- Typing Adventure
- Assault Typing Powered
- Snowman Typing
- Trick or Type