Home Study Update As elementary schools move into Phase 2, there have been many questions about the Home Study option for students. The home study option will not go away and nobody will be forced...
Help your student put a favorite book on hold.
Have a personal delivery of your book right to your student’s classroom.
That’s right…order online and we deliver.
Here are some important links to get you started:
- wasatch.provo.edu—a link is now available on the right hand side of our webpage under Parent Resources!
- Library app: Destiny Discover
How to place a HOLD:
- Go to the right hand corner and click on the word Login
- Enter your student’s lunch number for both Login and Password
- Use the search engine to locate book
- Green bookmark in upper left hand corner of the book indicates that the book is IN and available.
- Red bookmark in the upper left hand corner of the book indicates that the book is OUT and not available.
- Click on book (whether it is in or out)
- Click on more details
- Here you will be able to place your book on hold by clicking on the green button that says Hold.
- Your book then will be scheduled to be delivered asap
- If the book was marked out it will be delivered when it becomes available