Last modified: August 11, 2021
Welcome to 5th Grade 🙂
NEW INFO: Elementary students will NOT be taking Chromebooks home this year. They will only use the Chromebooks in the classroom. I will do my best to make sure class assignments are accessible through Canvas, so you are able to print them at home if needed. However, I will be sending math assignments home as paper copies this year. Thanks!
Reminders & Updates:
1. During the school year, PowerSchool will be updated weekly, usually during the weekend so that information is most current on Monday mornings when parent email notifications are sent out for those who want to receive them. Checking PowerSchool is the best way to stay current on student academic progress and participation in class.
2. Students should be able to access Canvas through their district email account, and it will link to PowerSchool so information between the two platforms is consistent after the nightly sync.
3. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Supply List:
- Pencils and black or blue pens
- 1 – Glue Stick
- 1 – Box of Markers (Crayola preferred, any brand works)
- 1 – Set of Crayons or Colored Pencils (Crayola preferred, any brand works)
- 2 – Dry Erase Markers
- 1 – Pencil Box (to hold items listed above)
- 3 – Single Subject Spiral Notebooks
- 1 – Pocket Folder
- 1 – Scissors (optional, class scissors available)
- 1 – Ruler (optional, class rulers available)
- Lined paper (optional, if student wants own paper)
Please note: These are all personal items that students will keep in their desk for individual use. If you are able to label the items with your child’s name, that would be super. Thanks!!
Notice: The items on this list will be used during the regular school day. They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis. Otherwise. they will be furnished by the school.