How can your student prepare for Battle of the Books? Make sure student has read or listened to their assigned books (ebook, library book, or audiobook) Practice and memorize assigned books...
Important Reminders for your student:
1- Please wear a mask to school every day.
- According to state mandate, students, employees and visitors are required to wear a face mask in schools and on buses. (The District has provided a mask for each student)
- If your student forgets—we will give them a disposable mask in the office and your student will call home to have their mask brought to the school main office.
- We are finding that some students are getting food on their masks during lunch or even accidentally throwing their mask away with their lunch. Please remind your student to be extra careful during lunch and to take good care of your mask. Have your student bring an extra mask from home to have in their backpack for emergencies.
2- Please bring a water bottle to school every day.
- Traditional drinking fountains are closed and covered. (The District has provided a water bottle for each student.) Water bottle filling stations will be available.
- If your student forgets—please call home and have someone bring it to the school main office.
3- Please bring your Chromebook, Math Book, and other supplies to school everyday.
- Students will be asked to charge their Chromebooks each night and bring them and other school supplies to school each day. (Unless otherwise determined by the teacher) Chromebooks will be used to enrich curriculum in class and to facilitate online learning this year.
- If your student forgets—We will have your student call home and have someone bring the item to the school main office.