Throughout the year PAWS will spotlight our fantastic teachers in the display case at the front of the school. We want each teacher to know how grand we think they are. Here are some of the nice...
Drop off Creations in the Wasatch Main Gym for Judging Friday, September 13, 8:20-8:45
What is a Pop-Bottle Creation? Pop-bottle creations are UNOPENED pop bottles and cans, decorated as any creation you can imagine, or assembled into a fun scene. Entries are donated to be used as prizes fro the Pop-Bottle Parade (like a cake walk) at the Fall Festival. Make your entry something that Festival participants will LOVE to win!
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!! All entrants receive a Fall Festival ticket!
Guidelines: • Have fun!
• NO GLASS bottles, please.
• Use unopened beverage containers (pop bottles or juice boxes/containers). No water bottles.
• Combination of pop bottles could include: One 2-liter bottle, Two 20-ounce bottles, Four or more cans or juice boxes, Any combination of 3 pop bottles
• Groupings must be attached to a single board or box for easy movement and count as one entry.
• You may purchase back your creation for a $5 donation to PAWS right after school.
• Limit two entries per student
• ATTACH ENTRY FORM TO YOUR CREATION(S) (Pop Bottle Creation Contest Entry Form PDF)