It is time to sign up for a SEP conference with your child's teacher. Conferences will be held February 3-5, 2021 via Zoom. Please use the link below to find your student's teacher (teachers are...
Congratulations to our STEM Fair winners! These winners are going on to represent Wasatch at the district STEM fair in January!
- Samuel Rich “Online Password Habits”
- 1st Place—Cali Bundy “Faster, Safer COVID-19 Testing by Speeding Up Saliva Testing”
- 2nd Place—Jake Billeter “How Healthy is Bottled Water?”
- 3rd Place—Miles Kearl “Electromagnetic Gloves”
- Sean Yamada “Bounce Back”
- Noelle Hoopes “Granular Waterfall”
- 1st Place—Penelope McQueen “Tastastic Tortillas”
- 2nd Place—Elise Pace