Skip to main content
- We Really Think You’re Grand—mrs. Christensen
We Really Think You’re Grand—mrs. Christensen
- Mrs. Christensen takes time to know & understand each student.
- Mrs. Christensen is so kind and so patient.
- Mrs. Christensen goes above and beyond to help students have a wonderful learning experience!
- Mrs. Christensen makes class fun! She sets goals that the kids can achieve, then helps them get there. Expectations are clear & meaningful. We think she’s grand!!
- Mrs. Christensen too time to relate to our son and made him feel loved and appreciated. We are so grateful for her!
- Mrs. Christensen pushes and holds great expectations for each student. I LOVE her enthusiasm for the Pioneer unit!
- Mrs. Christensen’s students all relate to her because she really gets on their level!
- She was the best at teaching our daughter math.
Provo City School District’s Child Nutrition Program is committed to providing our students and school communities with nutritious and great-tasting meals. To that end, the Child Nutrition Program...
During Phase 1 of our Return to School Plan, students in grades K-12 have been divided alphabetically by the last name and will attend as follows: · A thru K will attend on Mondays and...
Provo City School District has developed a survey for parents of elementary students to identify which learning option they choose for their students for the beginning of the school year. If you...